A Month Away...

It's hard to believe when Stephen first mentioned this job opening that we'd be a month away from leaving! We were in the kitchen, and discussed the opportunity at hand. Stephen has always dreamed of going back to Europe to live for a while, and I had always dreamed of being spontaneous! I have to say that in the beginning I didn't think this would become a reality...but here we are, "A month away!"

I received the news while teaching school...I was actually hiding in the closet when he called so the students wouldn't see! I was excited and cheerful when I got the news, that is until I spoke with my mom! I think we lasted 2 minutes talking about it until we were in tears! We've done a good job, my family and I, not talking like it's goodbye but instead planning visits!

Stephen and I are VERY fortunate, and we are so excited to begin this journey together! And I am very excited to see all of these locations Stephen speaks so fond of :)

We're excited for you to experience this journey with us, through the blog or by your own special European visits with us! God Bless!

0 comments: