Happy Valentine's Day

Ok, a day late, but you know I love you! Stephen and I decided to cook dinner and go see a movie for V-Day. He picked me up after work to go to the Carrefour (like a Super Target, only not at all) to find tomato paste, so we/he could make a tomato sauce from scratch. As we were walking down the aisles, a song came on overhead. It was Jamie Cullum's "Everlasting Love." That was the song we had our first dance to on our wedding night, the song that we love. In Belgium. In the grocery store. It was a cool moment, and nice that it was on V-Day. The spaghetti was awesome, and we saw P.S. I love you...cried almost the whole time, I wouldn't recommend it (even though it's been out for like 3 months for you guys, ha!) if you are an emotional type. And I read the book, totally different. I was disappointed, but we had a great time! Hope you all had a great day as well!

0 comments: