Barcelona...

We're here! That Weather.com is full of crap, it's absolutely beautiful here. Low 80's, sunny and gorgeous! I love Spain!!!

Here are a few pics of our first two days! We walked around the city yesterday...it was their Valentine's Day. The men give women flowers, and the women give men books. It was fun to wander around the markets and people watch...but a little too busy! We're looking forward to a little more space on the roads today!
We're headed this afternoon to the beach. We walked the harbor yesterday, looked at the boats and the coastline, and now we're thinking it's time to get some sun! Wish us luck :)

2 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

Wishing you luck!! Green with envy over here...really wish I could have joined K & A on that trip over there! Have a great time and tell them hi!

sarah watson said...

I hope you are having fun!!! I miss my Kelly :( Tell her to check my blog...Brooke is making me laugh a lot these days :) Hope all is well with you and I'm glad to hear you are headed home soon!