Antwerp

Stephen and I went to Antwerp yesterday! Because it was cloudy and windy, we were unable to go on the "tour boats" around the harbor, which I've heard is the best part. Oh well...we enjoyed touring the city and taking in the sites!


View of the Cathedral from the shopping streets!

The Cathedral in the Grand Place!



The Justice Building, with a really cool fountain in the front. Notice there isn't a pool underneath, or barriers for that matter. When the wind blew, you got a little wet...but it was very pretty!



But, the best part of the trip, in my opinion, was the music on the way! See here for why I love the first one! And P.S. This is how Gracie feels about most pictures and videos of her :)

1 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

That's so funny!! She is just like my boys...welcome back soon!