Updates!

Well, we've decided to take the floor in the house that we mentioned earlier! Thank you to everyone that responded for help on that issue! We have told her that we will live month to month in the other apartment while she fixes ours, and will move into the one we want when construction is complete. We've given her two months to finish the reconstruction of it, and if it's not done by then we'll continue to live month to month until we find another place. We are confident, though, she'll have it done and everyone will be happy!! Yeah!!!


As for the car...we thought we had decided on an Audi A3. A hatch-back (or wagon Brian) that we could zip around town with. But as of today, the rumor mill has stated we might be getting the VW Touran. To save you all the time of looking it up, I've attached a picture.





Those that know me well know that I SWORE I would NEVER drive a mini-van. Ha the irony...all kidding aside, we are completely grateful that we are getting a car, especially one with soo much room! All of you that come visit will have a seat! Can you believe it? We can't wait to drive it...plus, we saw one today, and it's really cute in person :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'll trade you! I actually found myself looking at minivans the other day as our next car. It's just so practical with carseats and family, etc.... but the cool factor - ech!

Veronique