Lorie Lyon...has a ring to it, doesn't it?











Last night was Lorie and Jesse's big day! It went beautifully, and the bride was gorgeous! Austin weather, or Texas rather, is never predictable...but we lucked out! It was so pretty! The wedding brought in a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time, some I hadn't even seen since High School. It was so nice to catch up, and dance our rear-ends off! I'm not sure why I always take the dancing to extremes...but we worked it! The rest of the time I'm in the states I will be in Dallas...so it was nice to end the Austin leg of my journey with a bang! Next up is the State Fair of Texas, and their selection of fried foods are interesting this year. As your tour guide, I would love to provide you all with a play-by-play of the delicacies...just vote on the side which ones you think I should try :)












Have a great week!!

0 comments: