Time flies...

I'm so sorry, for those of you that read this blog, that I've taken such a hiatus! I have to say with all honesty that it was the farthest thing from my mind the past few weeks. That's not to say I don't miss blogging...it's just been crazy around here! We've had a lot going on--a 90th birthday party, two wedding showers, bachelorette party, a new roomie (for a bit) and WORK! It's been a crazy month or so, but so great as well!

Work is going great for both of us, the house is great, dogs are great...I'm just tired! Getting back in the swing of things was easy over the summer, but now that school is on full force, it's a mess! I've let the house fall to the wayside while I cart myself to class, after school meetings and training sessions, cheerleading practice and football games. You'd think I had two middle school kids and a mini-van...no, it's just my life these days! I love it...I'm just finding it hard to breath sometimes.

I promise I'll make a better effort to blog if you guys will keep reading...and hold me accountable :) Until next time friends...

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi stranger!! I need to be better too so we'll both turn over a new leaf :) Glad to see you back online! Let's do lunch soon.