My Sister's Wedding

Last weekend was my baby sister's wedding in Austin, TX. We drove down on Thursday night to be there for all of the festivities. It was a blast...though the weather didn't hold up. We didn't let it stop us, though!! Stephen and I love Austin, and being there the whole weekend, able to soak up all the great places the city has to offer was amazing! Here are a few pics from the beautiful wedding, and of the happy couple! Congrats, Hayley and Matt! We love you guys!!


Hayley with my Mom and Dad


My turn

The sisters'-in-law

Oh yeah...SURPRISE! Three preggo's at her wedding :)

My main men

The Happy Couple

Father/Daughter Dance

Sparklers to end the night!!!

10 comments:

Becky said...

What???? Congratulations!!!

The Bird Family said...

you just snuck that in there!!! congrats!!!

Kampen Family said...

Wait, what?! Are you saying I look pregnant or something? Are you calling me fat? Are you saying that dress made me look pregnant? I think I might be offended:)

Yocumotion said...

yay!! i think that news needs its own post! yay~ love it

Yocumotion said...

AND how is she old enough to get married I still remember when she would come up and play when she was in HS sheesh we are old

Stephanie said...

YAY!! You did just kind of sneak that in there. I am thrilled for you!

The Drama Mama said...

I had to look back and see if I missed a post of a BIG announcement...like how you kinda stuck that in there - CONGRATS, girl! We will be praying for you guys! So, I'm thinking I need some more details! ;)

Abigail said...

Love it - Congrats Katie!!

Chris, Whitney, and Leighton said...

congrats!! When are you due?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!