Father's Day


Stephen had his first Father's Day, and I'm pretty sure it was spent the way he wanted it to be...sleeping in, tennis match and pork chops.


We were able to sleep in because Knox slept from 10pm-8am STRAIGHT. Can I get an amen? It was much needed, and well received. Glorious. I can now say, though, that it was a fluke!


Stephen plays tennis in a league and has matches every Sunday. This Sunday, however, the opponent forfeited (Stephen's a big deal, I would have forfeited, too!) so he just hung out with the guys and had a beer. Knox loved it!

(sorry for the quality..taken on my phone)



That evening Kelly came over and we grilled pork chops and had a nice little family dinner. We were in bed by 10. It was awesome.



Thanks, Stephen, for being the dad and husband I knew you would be! We love you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Triblend Melange