Knox's first date

My friend from college stopped by this weekend so the kids could meet. Trisha and her husband, Russ, live in MO with their adorable little girl Amelia. Mimi and Knox definitely hit it off, and I think he got her number. They'll be going on a second date soon :)

Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen? Knox was impressed!!




He was preparing for impact, but she is a lady. The first kiss will come, Knox. Just wait :)



So cute!


He's trying to play it cool with the nonchalant yawn. She's not fooled, she's got him in the palm of her hand!





She likes him, and his faux-hawk.

Knox wasn't embarrassed his parents were on their first date, mainly because hers were, too! We had a great time catching up, and can't wait until the kiddos can play again!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Unwashed Pet Flakes